Our restaurant is open 7 night per week from 4pm offering the full range of our Gourmet Pizza, traditional and modern pasta dishes, local bay calamari, tender white veal and a host of other dishes.
All of our food is prepared on the premises using only the best local Mornington Peninsula, Australian and imported ingredients which are treated with care and respect to preserve and enhance their natural flavours.
Our philosophy is to buy the best produce available and treat it simply - this is strongly reflected in our daily specials.
These specials change daily according to the season and the local catch.
We offer a great selection of seafood
- Hand-harvested half-shell local bay scallops with garlic butter and parmesan bread crumbs
- Fresh local King George whiting fillets in herb eggwash
- Cooked to order local crayfish natural but still just warm from the pot
- Boat-caught wild Queensland tiger prawns in crisp batter with lemon aoli
We feature seasonal vegetables and fruit
- Fresh Fig gorgonzola and imported prosciutto pizza
- Crispy skin half roast duck with baked figs and grappa sauce
- Simple bruschetta with Sam’s organic tomatoes and local extra virgin olive oil
- Dino’s hand made gnocchi with fresh tomato and basil sauce
- Roasted field mushrooms with pancetta and provolone
Imported ingredients feature regularly on the specials. Vialone Nano and Canaroli rice are a must for all the risottos. San Danielle or San Nicola prosciutto feature regularly. Imported Italian cheeses feature in a variety of ways
It is advisable to make a booking
For bookings, phone 03 5988 8089 after 3pm daily.
(link to email booking request with auto reply confirming receipt and informing that a reply by us is req to confirm booking ph number must be inc in enq)
We are often very busy at PIZZA D’OH! - holidays, weekends and long weekends especially. At busy times, we have two evening sittings:-
- Early 6pm-8pm
- Late 8.15pm onwards
We always do our best to accommodate people without bookings, however this is just not always possible.
WE DO NOT TAKE BOOKINGS FOR OUR OUTSIDE TABLES
We are happy to discuss any function requirements that you may have on an individual basis. We are able to cater to most needs from an intimate dinner to a large cocktail party.
We do not generally open for lunch, however we are happy to discuss private functions at lunch time. We cater to social groups, golf parties, community and charity organizations, and of course private events. Contact us for more information.